When is the 2024 Society of Family Planning Annual Meeting?
- #SFP2024 will take place from October 19-21 in Detroit, MI.
When will session and abstract submissions open for #SFP2024?
- Session submissions will open on February 22 and close on March 20.
- Abstract submissions will open on March 14 and close on April 11.
- Check the submissions page for the most up-to-date information.
Will there be a virtual component to the Annual Meeting?
- No. We will be focusing our attention on an in-person convening. For on-demand virtual content, visit Society Education where we offer low or no-cost access to accredited continuing education programming.
What security measures do you have in place for attendees?
- The safety of meeting participants is of the utmost importance to us. To help ensure your safety all conference attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and volunteers will receive a thorough security vetting check and security procedures will be in place on-site.
What is the conference hotel?
- For security reasons, hotel information is not public. This information will be released to registered attendees cleared by our security vetting procedures. It may take up to ten business days after registering to receive confirmation.
What are the room rates?
- We have secured a discounted rate of $233 per night plus taxes. Once your registration is confirmed, we will release booking information via a confirmation email.
What is your refund policy?
- Refunds, less a $50 processing fee, will be given to those who submit a written request to Info@SocietyFP.org no later than October 4, 2024. Refunds may take as many as 10 days to process. Refunds will not be given after that date for no-shows. Registration to the Annual Meeting is non-transferable.
How can I request ADA accommodations?
- We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals to engage fully. To request an accommodation that would support your participation in this event contact Info@SocietyFP.org.
How can I ask a question about Continuing Education credit(s)?
- For assistance or questions about the Continuing Education credit including claiming credit for #SFP2023, please contact CME@SocietyFP.org.